Level 1 of the Play of Life accreditation course is the pre-requisite for all other levels of the course.
Pre-requisite: Introductory course.
Core and Foundational Modules.
Engagement and communication.
Applications for individual situations and self-help.
For Psychotherapy, Counselling, Coaching, Supervision and Chaplaincy.
Group training & 1-1 training options are available with limited spots. Click here to organise a free chat to find out more.
- Modules 1 & 2
- Accredits you to apply the method for individual application (only)
- Foundations of the Play of Life method
- 4 practical techniques – templates and step-by-step directions included
- Online supervision (see more about PoL supervision)
- 1 1hr Zoom supervision session
- Videos & lessons from Dr. Carlos A Raimundo
- Space to write comments and questions
- Printable resource
- Access to previously recorded videoconferences
What’s needed for accreditation:
- 1 x video recording of each PoL technique
- 4 x self-evaluations logs (filled out online) for each PoL technique
- Complete the quiz at the end of each lesson
- Complete all the lessons
- Receive 1 supervision session